Wednesday, January 7, 2009

255.0



It's not much, but it's something right?





I didn't get fat over night, so it won't go away over night.





I took the boys for a walk last night for over an hour as I walked in the cold all the way around our neighborhood twice. Thankfully, I live close to the city buildings and they have sidewalks for the most part. Where they didn't, I had to suffer on the side of the busy streets, as is Texas.





I'm not from here, nor am I used to that. In the north, there are sidewalks almost everywhere because people walk from place to place. In Texas it's all about driving.





Which is why we're fat.

I've been searching online for a good source for nutritional information as I'm doing this the old fashion way and cutting my calories. Counting fat, carbs, sugars. etc. is just too complicated, and I won't really stick to it. If I limit my calories and exercise, I'm more likely to accomplish something.

I know, many people will argue this, but it worked for many years before "diets" came into the picture.

So if you know of any, let me know please and thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I found you because I'm insanely jealous that you got the fatgirlsonparade address before I even really thought about going on a journey. I hope that you are succeeding, be it maintaining a healthy weight or still actively fighting the battle. My favorite inspirational blog is www.sherylyvette.com Start with the earliest post otherwise she might come off the wrong way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete